Butter and White Wine Poached Lobster Tails made with Grammaw Knows Seafood Gourmet Seasoning
- 2-3 Lobster Tails
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Stick of Salted butter
- ½ cup of white wine (Pinot Grigio, or Sauvion Blanc are my favorites)
- 1 garlic glove chopped
- 3 teaspoons Grammaw Knows Seafood
- Cut lobster tails down the middle of the top of the tail (you can do this with a knife or scissors).
- Remove the meat from each tail and cut into in inch cubes (rinse tails but do not throw them away).
- In a saucepan, add butter, wine, garlic, lemon juice, and Grammaw Knows Seafood seasoning to a boil
- Add the lobster pieces to your butter sauce, cover and turn heat down to low, let the lobster cook for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove lobster from butter and place the washed empty tails in the butter sauce.
- Turn heat back up to medium and cook tails until they change to a beautiful bright red color. This should only take about 2 minutes.
- Remove from butter and place on plate, evenly distribute your lobster meat back into each lobster tail
- Serve with your favorite sides. I Served mine with my Grammaw's Southern Mac and Cheese and Sweet Bell Pepper Citrus Salad.
Be creative with your dish, Enjoy and don’t forget to share pictures of your finished product with us on social media using the Hashtag #GrammawKnows