Butter and White Wine Poached Lobster Tails made with Grammaw Knows Seafood Gourmet Seasoning
- 2-3 Lobster Tails
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Stick of Salted butter
- ½ cup of white wine (Pinot Grigio, or Sauvion Blanc are my favorites)
- 1 garlic glove chopped
- 3 teaspoons Grammaw Knows Seafood
- Cut lobster tails down the middle of the top of the tail (you can do this with a knife or scissors).
- Remove the meat from each tail and cut into in inch cubes (rinse tails but do not throw them away).
- In a saucepan, add butter, wine, garlic, lemon juice, and Grammaw Knows Seafood seasoning to a boil
- Add the lobster pieces to your butter sauce, cover and turn heat down to low, let the lobster cook for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove lobster from butter and place the washed empty tails in the butter sauce.
- Turn heat back up to medium and cook tails until they change to a beautiful bright red color. This should only take about 2 minutes.
- Remove from butter and place on plate, evenly distribute your lobster meat back into each lobster tail
- Serve with your favorite sides. I Served mine with my Grammaw's Southern Mac and Cheese and Sweet Bell Pepper Citrus Salad.
Looking for an experienced caterer in the Los Angeles California area? Bubba's-Q Corporate Catering is now available to cater your next private party, production event, or corporate event in the Los Angeles California area call 833-no bonez to book your events.