- 1 Lb of Ground Turkey (or Beef)
- 4 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 Lb of spaghetti noodles (boiled Strained and rinsed)
- 1 Tablespoon Grammaw Knows Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Grammaw Knows Everything Seasoning
- 1 Jar 45 oz Prego (Tomato Basil Garlic Spaghetti Sauce) or your favorite sauce
- On medium high, heat olive oil then sauté your ground turkey.
- Cook turkey for about 5-7 minutes until the meat is halfway cooked.
- Add your garlic, onions and season with Grammaw Knows Italian and Grammaw Knows Everything Seasonings.
- Cook for 5-7 more minutes until the meat is cooked completely.
- In a 3-quart or larger saucepan, heat your spaghetti sauce to medium.
- Drain meat over sink.
- Add your noodles and meat mixture to your saucepan.
- Cover and let simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- While it is simmering, prepare your egg to your desired liking (seasoned with Grammaw Knows Italian Seasoning). I suggest poached or fried over medium but there’s so many different ways to prepare eggs be creative. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to share pictures of your finished product with us on social media using the hashtag #GrammawKnows
*I will add an egg to just about any leftovers just so I can have it again for breakfast. This recipe is actually my mom Sabrina’s Spaghetti. She made it one night when I was visiting her and it was so good! I dreamed about it and woke up the next morning, added an egg seasoned with Grammaw Knows Everything Seasoning and it was delicious!