Open faced breakfast sandwich made with Grammaw Knows Everything Gourmet seasoning
- ½ Jennie O Turkey Kielbasa Sliced
- 2 teaspoons of Grammaw Knows Everything
- 1 egg
- 1 piece of Angelic Bake house sprouted bread
- ¼ cup of diced sweet bell peppers
- ¼ of onion diced
- ¼ cup pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Fresh parsley
- In saucepan on medium, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and saute onions, bell peppers, garlic, and sausage for 5-7 minutes (until veggies are soft and sausages are browned).
- Season with Grammaw Knows Everything.
- Add pasta sauce and turn heat to low cover and let sit while you cook your egg.
- In a separate pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil heat on medium heat and add your egg (cook to your desired liking).
- In the oven or toaster toast your bread until crisp top with your sausage sauce mix.
- Place the egg on top garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy.
- You can also add cheese to the sausage pasta mix be creative.
Please share your recipes with us on social media using the hashtag #GrammawKnows