Garlic Rosemary Roasted Gemstone Potatoes made with Grammaw Knows Everything But Salt
- 1 (1.5 LB) Bag of Gemstone Potatoes or (mini redskins) quartered
- 1 Knob or Vidalia onion sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil (can substitute your favorite Oil)
- 1 tablespoon of Grammaw Knows Everything Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh rosemary chopped
- Wash and dice potatoes.
- Add to baking pan.
- Toss the potatoes in olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Grammaw Knows Everything Seasoning.
- Top the potatoes with the onions, garlic, and rosemary, mix.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until your desired likeness (I like mine Crispy, so I leave mine in longer).
Enjoy and don’t forget to share pictures of your finished product on social media #GrammawKnows