Shrimp Alfredo (Dairy free Alfredo Sauce made with Cauliflower and Almond Milk)
I have to find creative ways to sneak veggies into my daughters meal (Left) I substituted my noodles for Zucchini noodles and spinach (right)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. While water is heating up, chop the cauliflower into florets.
- Boil the cauliflower, Garlic and onions for 15 minutes or until very tender.
- While Cauliflower is Boiling Preheat oven to 415
- Place shrimp on oiled baking sheet season with Grammaw Knows Everything
- Bake for 15 minutes (Remove from Oven)
- Strain Cauliflower, garlic and onions.
- Place boiled cauliflower, garlic and onions in blender with the Almond milk and blend until smooth.
- Season with Grammaw Knows Italian and Grammaw Knows Everything
- Pour the cauliflower puree into a medium sauce pan over medium heat
- Bring another large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.(Or sauté your zucchini noodles and spinach on medium high heat until tender)
- Combine the pasta, and sauce. Sprinkle with Lemon Zest, Fresh Cracked Pepper and Cheese (if desired)
- Place shrimp on top