Chicken Fajita Omelet made with Grammaw Knows Fajitas Gourmet seasoning
- 2 tablespoon of Grammaw Knows Fajitas seasoning
- 2 thin boneless skinless chicken sliced (think fajita slices)
- ¼ cup of diced sweet bell peppers Red orange yellow
- ¼ cup diced onions
- 2 tablespoon of oil (I use olive or avocado)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 Tablespoons of fat free Greek Yogurt
- 3 sprigs of Fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- ¼ cup of cheese (I used a reduced fat Mexican blend feta would work well too)
- In a skillet on medium heat, add 1 Tablespoon of oil, sauté your chicken breast slices for 5-7 minutes.
- Add Grammaw Knows Fajita seasoning, bell peppers, and onions.
- Sauté for another 5-7 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and vegetables are soft.
- Mix well, add cheese, cover, and turn to low while you start your omelet in another pan.
- On medium heat, add your remaining oil to a skillet and let it heat up.
- (Make sure your eggs are beaten well, the better they are beaten the fluffier your omelet).
- Pour eggs into the skillet and in 2-3 minutes with a rubber spatula start to move the edges of the uncooked eggs around to evenly cook and form your omelet.
- After about 5 minutes, if you are brave enough to give it a toss go for it! Otherwise carefully turn it over with the spatula.
- Add your cheesy chicken fajita filling, fold in half and place on a plate.
- Top it with your Greek yogurt and cilantro.
- You can serve this with your favorite breakfast sides, this one is pictured with sliced heirloom tomatoes and slim avocado slices. The avocados and tomatoes are lightly seasoned with Grammaw Knows everything But salt, Hickory smoked Sea Salt, and fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!
Please share pictures of your dishes with us on social media using the hashtag #GrammawKnows