Cheese Stuffed Meatballs made with Grammaw Knows Italian Gourmet seasoning
- 8 - 1 inch cubes Cheese (I used Colby Jack but you can use any)
- 1 lb ground Turkey (or Beef or Pork)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Grammaw Knows Italian
- 5 fresh Basil leaves Chopped
- 2 garlic cloves Chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add meat.
- Season with Grammaw Knows Italian.
- Add bread crumbs, garlic, basil, and oregano, and mix.
- Form meatballs one at a time 1 to 1 ½ inch in size, add a cheese cube to the center of the meatball and continuously roll around in circles to close up any gaps around the meatballs.
- Repeat until you are out of meat.
- Add oil to cover the bottom of a baking pan add meatballs and bake for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
** You can also add the uncooked meatballs to a saucepan of your favorite pasta sauce cover and cook on the stove top on medium for 30-40 minutes and serve over sautéed vegetable noodles or your preferred pasta
Enjoy and don’t forget to share pictures of your finished product on social media #GrammawKnows